很多時候我們需要用到的英語會話都是很日常的,而不是晦澀難懂的科研對話。今天就幫大家整理了日常需要掌握的英語會話,衣食住行四個方面全包括。
飲食篇
I’d like to make a reservation.
我想要訂位。
Do you have any tables available this evening?
今天晚上還有位子嗎?
Can I reserve a table for dinner for two at seven-thirty on Friday, August 5?
我可以在8月5日星期五7點30分預訂一張兩人份晚餐嗎?
Do you have high chairs?
你們有兒童椅嗎?
Excuse me, we are ready to order.
不好意思,我們可以點餐了。
What is the dish of the day? What do you recommend?
今天的特餐是什麼呢?你推薦什麼呢?
Could you wrap this up for me?
可以幫我打包這道菜嗎?
May I have the check, please?
請問可以給我帳單嗎?
購物篇
I’m just browsing. / I am just looking around.
我只是看看。
What is it made from?
這是什麼材質呢?
Can I try it on? Where is the fitting room?
我可以試穿看看嗎?試衣間在哪裡呢?
Do you have a larger / smaller size?
請問你們有大一點/小一點的尺寸嗎?
Do you have this in another color?
請問你們這個有別的顏色嗎?
Do you offer a discount?
你們有提供折扣嗎?
Can you cut me a deal?
可以算我便宜一些嗎?
I have to think it over.
我再考慮一下。
I would like to return some items.
我想要退貨。
Can I have a refund, please?
請問我可以退款嗎?
住宿篇
Do you have anything available? / Is there any vacancy?
請問你們還有空房嗎?
I have a reservation under the name Winnie.
我有以Winnie的名字預訂房間。
Could you keep our luggage until we can check-in?
請問你們能保管行李到我們能入住的時候嗎?
Does my room include breakfast? When do you start serving tomorrow morning?
請問我的房間有包含早餐嗎?明天早上是幾點開始供餐呢?
Could I book adjoining rooms for my family?
請問可以幫我與我的家人安排相鄰的房間嗎?
Could you keep my valuables?
請問你們可以代為保管貴重物品嗎?
Would it be possible to stay an extra night? / Can I extend my reservation?
請問有可能再多住一晚嗎? /我可以延長住宿嗎?
Could you bring me two more towels, please?
請問可以多給我兩條毛巾嗎?
Could we check out a little later, at 1 o’clock?
請問我可以晚些在1點時退房嗎?
Can I have a card with the hotel’s address?
可以給我一張有旅館住址的名片嗎?
Could I have a wake-up/morning call at 8 o’clock, please?
請問可以在明天早上8點叫醒我嗎?
交通篇
I would like to confirm my flight.
我想確認我的航班。
I would like to have an aisle seat / a window seat.
我想選靠走道/靠窗的位子。
When does the flight begin boarding? What gate does the flight board at?
這班飛機幾點登機呢?要到哪一個登機門登機?
Is this allowed on the plane? May I take this bag on as carry-on baggage?
請問這個可以帶上飛機嗎?我可以把這個袋子當隨身行李嗎?
I am going to /transfer to Los Angeles.
我要前往/轉機洛杉磯。
How often does the bus/train run?
請問多久來一班公車/火車?
Where is this bus/train heading to?
請問這班公車/火車到哪裡呢?
Does this bus/train stop at every station?
請問這班公車/火車是每站都停靠的嗎?
Do you use the meter?
請問你是照跳錶收費的嗎?
Stay on Taipei Road / Avenue / Street, Drop me off at the 7-11, please.
請走 Taipei路/大道/街,並在7-11前面讓我下車。
2条评论